NHTSA's Office of Emergency Medical Services announces the following date for the next FICEMS meeting which will be held in the Washington, D.C. area. Additional information will be provided closer to the meeting date.
We welcome direct public comment, both in-person and in writing before the meeting. We hope you take advantage of this great opportunity to speak directly with FICEMS members.
For more information on FICEMS, its working group, and its ongoing projects, please contact Gamunu Wijetunge at the NHTSA Office of EMS.
Meeting Minutes and Materials
|June 2009||Dec 2008
FICEMS Annual Reports to Congress
Other Reports and Publications
- FICEMS Letter on NEMSIS Utilization
- FICEMS Reports on EMS System Ebola Preparedness
- State EMS System Pandemic Influenza Preparedness – A Report of the FICEMS
- 2011 National EMS Assessment: EMS System Demographics (Research Note)
- 2011 National EMS Assessment (Full Report)
- FICEMS Position Statement on Safety and Health
- Executive Summary of the March 2010 FICEMS National EMS Stakeholder Meeting
- National Implementation of the Model Uniform Core Criteria (MUCC) for Mass Casualty Incident Triage